S.A.D. affects many of us who are stuck in a the house because it is too cold and dreary to go outside. Days without seeing the sun has an effect on almost all of us. SO, how do we beat it?
The answer is not that surprising. Here is a small list of what we can do to help keep the winter blues at bay.
1. Exercise More.
2. Start a hobby.
3. Connect with family and friends.
4. If involved in a particular faith, become more active.
5. Meditate and visualize yourself be warmed by the summer sun.
6. Not recommended because of the cancer risk, but it does help - Tanning beds.
7. Last but not least, vitamin D.
If you can think of any other ways to beat the winter blues, let me know.